- Alaska Conference General Fund & Team 49: These donations to the general fund are unrestricted dollars that make it possible for the Alaska Conference to conduct its day-to-day activities within the five ministry priorities. Administrative and operating expenses fall under this category as well. Click the title to be redirected to the portal to set up credit card or ACH transactions.
- Pastoral Support and Care: It is a high value that our pastors are cared for and supported not only through the work of our conference office from day-to-day, but also when particular needs arise. Give to this fund as a way of offering support to our pastors related to moving expenses when taking a new call in our rural villages, family-care, crisis intervention, therapeutic referrals, consulting services, event scholarships, access to continuing education opportunities, vocational and personal assessments, as well as those things that simply cannot be planned for. Click the title to be redirected to the portal to set up credit card or ACH transactions.
- Parsonage Building Projects: Parsonages in our rural communities are in need of attention. Due to the remote nature of these villages, it is quite costly for necessary work to be completed whether a full renovation or regular maintenance is needed. Click the title to be redirected to the portal to set up credit card or ACH transactions.
- Staff and Pastor Wages: It is a reality that the budget of our conference office and some of our churches are not adequate to provide a full living wage for our staff and pastors as well as keep the lights on. Your financial gifts to this fund make it possible for staff members of the Alaska Conference and pastors to serve God in these places without enough resources. Click the title to be redirected to the portal to set up credit card or ACH transactions.
- Village Pastor Fund: The Village Pastor Fund is designated to assist rural churches in their charge to care well for their pastors. As many churches are not able to provide all that is needed in funding salary, health insurance and pension, moneys from this fund are used to subsidize these needs. Funds may also be used toward expenses associated in the call process during a pastoral search. The Wilson and Minnie Gonongnan Offering is a conference-wide offering to help bolster the fund annually.
Please make checks out to the Alaska Conference and include on the memo line the area(s) you would like to support. You can send all checks to: The Alaska Conference PO Box 200446 Anchorage, AK 99520
- Covenant Trust Company
The Alaska representative on staff with the Covenant Trust Company is Timothy Hedberg and he is available to provide more information on the specific process for the type of gift you may like to make toward the ministries of the Alaska Conference.Contact Tim by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (847) 583.3278.